ASSEMBLY, HOOK UP AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
When you open the box of the FLAMINETA® hot plate, you will find four important parts:
1. The hot plate body
2. The burners tops (2, 3 or 4 accordingly)
3. The griddles (1 or 2 accordingly)
4. The flared connector nut (2 sizes accordingly)
For the correct assembly of the Flamineta stoves follow these steps:
1. Remove the adhesive tape that holds the burner tops and put the tops in each burner base. In some models you will find a bag underneath the hotplate holding the burners and flared nut connector.
2. Put the griddle (s) on its position on top and make sure that the griddle ends fit well in the orifices to prevent it from moving.
3. Open and close the burner valves, to operate the valves, you must push the valve handle IN and turn counterclockwise to OPEN and clockwise to CLOSE.
4. Be sure that the burner valves are in the “OFF” position before you connect the appliance to the gas supply line.
5. Connect the flared nut to the inlet at the back of the stove and observe the clearances marked on the plaque
The unit comes with one of these
2, 3 & 4 Burner Stoves ~ Super Line
3/8" NPT FEMALE TO 3/8" FLARED
2 Burner Stove Oven Premier all models:
35117 Enamel White
35817 & 35818 Stainless Steel
& 2 Burner Futura Stainless Steel
1/4" NPT FEMALE AT 3/8" FLARED
A - POL
B - POL with Knob
C - QCC
· TYPE OF GAS: look at the technical data label fixed on the appliance
· PRESSURE IMPUT: 28 GR / CM2
· CAPACITY: 5300 BTU per burner (for propane gas)
A qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier should perform installation, for the correct installation of the appliance, please follow these steps
Connect the flared nut to the inlet of the appliance and then to the outlet of the gas regulator, this connection must done with a LOW PRESSURE KIT, consisting of a hose, connector and regulator. (Not included)
A) Standard POL connector kit
B) Knobbed POL connector kit
C) QCC connector kit
Note: The connector kit that you might need should be the one that fits your propane tank
1. Make sure that the hose is hooked up correctly and is not stretched, tied up or bent.
2. Make sure that the rubber hose is not too close to heat sources especially with the back of the stove.
3. Be sure that the appliance is correctly installed, check for gas leakage by mixing some water with soap, pour some over each connection and look for any bubbles. The bubbles indicate a leak. Tighten the connections and check again should the leak persists, replace the connector kit.
In case of pressure testing of the gas supply piping system, you must disconnect the appliance from the gas supply to prevent any damage to the unit
Please note that our comprehensive guaranty does not apply if damage was caused by incorrect installation.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LIGHT ANY APPLIANCE
DO NOT TOUCH ANY ELECTRICAL SWITCH
DO NOT USE ANY PHONE IN THE PREMISES
IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR GAS SUPPLIER FROM
A NEIGHBOR’S PHONE AND FOLLOW
THE GAS SUPPLIER’S INSTRUCTIONS
IF YOU CAN NOT REACH YOUR GAS SUPPLIER,
CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT
HOW TO LIGHT THE APPLIANCE:
To light your stove in a secure manner, please follow these steps:
1. Light a match and put it close to the burner that you want lit.
2. Push de valve handle IN and TURN counterclockwise to the maximum to allow enough gas to be released.
3. Once the burner is lit, choose the intensity desired.
FOR THE PREMIER STOVE WITH OVEN:
1. Lift and pull out the inner tray, turn the gas valve to the “ON” position.
2. Depress the blue button and light the ovens burner with a match, keep the blue button depressed for 10 seconds.
3. If the oven burner does not stay lit, repeat procedure.
4. Before lighting or re-lighting wait 5 minutes with all gas shut off.
5. To shut off turn all valves to the “OFF” position, your unit does not have a pilot.
1. Keep appliance area clear and free of flammable materials, gasoline and other flammable vapors and liquids.
2. Clean you appliance when you finish using it. Check that ventilation flow is not obstructed.
3. Check the flame of the burners and look for normal combustion flame of blue color, if the flame is not blue, that means that the gas flow is being obstructed by foreign objects. Clean the burners and make sure that the orifice of the valves is clear of debris.
4. Clean the hotplate using a mild soap and water. Do not use any solvent before lighting the appliance and make sure that the unit is completely dry.
CLICK HERE FOR